Monday, March 22, 2010

Happiness of the Week #2


- This print, by Barachan, of Lady Gaga in her Telephone video. I want to buy the 8x12 photo print (the default view is fine art mounted print, but just switch the option) and hang it in my house, for real.
- Little Boot's song Remedy, totally made me feel better during a week of being sick. Go check it out at iTunes!
- Archer. My brother's new favorite show and one of mine as well. If you're a fan of Adam Reed (Sea Lab), you'll like this too, that wonderful lazy style of recycled animation. And who doesn't love that it stars Jessica Walter??? (Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development) Just don't watch it at work...but why would you?
- Watching the old animated Transformers movie from 1986 last night and finally understanding the entire plot. This was a staple in our house when I was growing up, my brother and I watched this nearly every week, but as a young child I never quite got the whole thing besides good guys vs. bad guys. Now I understand the whole....trying to take back the home planet, spying, deception, slavery, etc. Yay for more complicated concepts working in my brain now. Also, I haven't seen the new movies, but I'm perfectly happy not to. This is the real Transformers movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment