



Click on that last picture for larger view of a palette/mixer and brush picker possiblity. Also includes camera and internet browsing. So much more useful than the ipad. This is amazing. My hopes are up. Please keep it like these prototype ideas. Projected to be about 5x7 when closed. Go here to watch two videos of possible interfaces. They show other uses besides just writing and sketching. I like the idea that you have several different journals you can keep. I need that for my scatterbrained self. I love organizing things and drawing but I don't like using up paper on stuff that isn't that important. Do want. Doooo want. Projected for fall/winter of this year. Jess unfortunately reminded me that it's better to wait for the second generation of a tech product, but seriously, if it comes out like the prototype I don't think I could wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment