Thursday, February 11, 2010
Retrochrome
I'd like to take a second to explain the title. Retrochrome is the word bits I strung together literally meaning "backwards color," there to represent what I want it to mean, a "return to color." Color is the all important when I imagine a lifestyle. For me, and I'm sure for quite a few people out there, color is a mood alterer, and most importantly a mood brightener. It's what holds my interest and makes me happy. I can love a film solely for it's color. When I think about myself in the future I imagine colorful clothes or jewelry. As I have mentioned, I currently live in a house with white walls and pale, blah furniture (not my choice.) I often wear darker colors, because it's simple. My mood is often low. But I want a different lifestyle. I want a return to color, surround myself with it again. Color brings happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment