Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introduction

This blog is not meant for anyone. If you happen to come by, welcome. I'm here to write to myself, a reminder of what there is to be found. Since a blog is a nice way to keep things organized and something more pleasant for a collection of words and pictures than microsoft word, you find me here. I am here to write down things that make me happy and inspire me, and a record of perfectly attainable goals. I feel like I need reminders every now and then that my life can become what I want it to be if I just try. I need to be less of a passive person and try to grab what I want while I can. I'm in my twenties and I should surround myself with things that I've wanted to happen and make them happen. I feel like writing it down will be help me make these things more real and hopefully achieve some of the goals that I've wanted for my "future." I want it all to be the present. I'm tired of waiting for myself to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment